Flatworm Rx is an exceptionally fast, safe and effective treatment for flatworms in your reef or fish only saltwater aquarium. Once introduced, flatworms like Red Planaria can quickly multiply and begin to irritate fish and corals as they cover rocks and sand. The best strategy is to treat as the first sign of them. Not only is this the easiest time to get rid of them, but there will be fewer flatworms to release toxins into the water.
This innovative product prevents disruptions in the biological processes as well as coral degeneration caused by flatworms. This potent solution reaches everywhere in the tank, even where you can’t reach, like llow flow areas between corals and behind rocks. This product contains no antibiotics or pesticides.
- Fast results
- Reef Safe
- Easy to Use
Flatworm Rx is packaged in powder form to ensure 100% strength when first used.
- Remove screw-on cap from bottle.
- Slowly and carefully, fill the supplied bottle containing powder approximately 98% full with R.O (reverse osmosis) water. Leave some space in the bottle for dropper tip.
- Take the supplied dropper tip and snap into place of the bottle opening. Cover the dropper tip with screw-on cap and securely tighten.
- Shake bottle well until the powder inside has completely turned into solution and granular powder is no longer visible. Product is now ready for use.
How to Use
- Siphon out as many flatworms as possible before dosing.
- Add 4 drops of Flatworm Rx for every 10 gallons (37.9 liters) of water. Do not dose more than one treatment in a 24-hour period.
- For best results, add in high flow areas one drop at a time.
- Do not stop the use of carbon or protein skimming when adding this product.
- Flatworms are extremely toxic to aquarium inhabitants. It is very important to do a 25% water change once results are visible. Siphon out as many of the flatworms as possible when performing the water change. Repeat treatment as necessary.
Warning: This product is not intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.