Fauna Marin The DIP 250ml. - coral cleaning bath
The Dip from Fauna Marin is a very effective coral dip solution that is used to clean different types of corals. It also helps to get new specimens accustomed to the aquarium by enhancing the pest resistance of your coral. The Dip removes unwanted deposits and pests from all corals. The Dip is the further development of the Fauna Marin Pest Control and replaces it.
Fauna Marin The DIP features
- Dip every new coral in a The Dip coral bath to prevent unwanted vermin and to strengthen the pest resistance of your corals.
- Highly active solution made from natural ingredients.
- Contains no oils, iodine or aggressive oxidative ingredients.
- Does not obscure coral.
- Simple, safe, affordable and very effective.
- Ingredients Fauna Marin The DIP
- Water, surfactants and organic salts.
Dosage Fauna Marin The DIP
- Take 1 liter of aquarium water and add 15 ml of The Dip and stir well.
- Place the coral in the coral bath and turn it carefully at intervals.
- Immerse the coral for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Rinse the coral in a separate container with aquarium water and place it back in the aquarium.
- Discard the coral bath and rinse bath.
The Dip is not suitable for use in the aquarium and not for swimming fish, shrimp, mussels, sea urchins and similar animals. Remove this from the coral before you immerse.
Safety instructions Fauna Marin The DIP
Wear gloves when using The Dip!
Keep the product away from children.
Do not breathe, do not swallow.
Avoid skin and eye contact.